More Great Books!!!!

So recently, I came across a stroke of luck. I was going to the library, as normal, when I spotted a book that seemed interesting. After I put that one in my bag, I saw another. And another. And the thing is, those books were REALLY GOOD and might even rank in my All-time Top Favorite books! Here are a few:

Hot Cocoa Hearts:
This is a really amazing book that I just couldn't put down! The author is Suzanne Nelson, and I hope to read one of her other books, Cake Pop Crush! I am feeling kind of lazy today, so I will not write too much about this book. So basically, there is this girl named Emery and she does NOT like the holidays. Unfortunately for her, her parents work as Santa and Mrs. Claus at the mall! In fact, this year she even has to dress up as an elf to help them! But soon she realizes something special about the holidays, with the help of some of her friends. Here are some more details.

Ungifted:
This book is by Gordon Korman and it is really hilarious! Though funny, this book is also deep and moving. In fact, it's deep at the same time as being shallow! It's very unputdownable and also a real page turner. I am getting tired so I will write more later! For now, here's a review.

Comments