Some quick random reviews...

Hi everyone! Here are 5 quick book suggestions that I think you will love! Included are a short review and an age rating. Thanks for reading!

1. Secrets and Scones by Laurel Remington
A really good book, really inspiring and cool! A comfy read for an afternoon. 10+...I guess? I'm pretty bad at age suggestions.

2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
A really intense book that pulls you in! I loved this book and the idea of it. I think...12+. Depends on who you are.

3. the Harry Potter Series 😆 by J.K. Rowling
There's not much to be said about Harry Potter...just if you haven't read it yet, read it. This series can mostly be for any age, I'd recommend 7+.

4. The Hypnotists by Gordon Korman
Great book with a lot of action and detail. I really like this author. Age 8+...?

5. Slacker by Gordon Korman
Read this book, too, by the same author. I really like it! Age 7+.

Comments