BOOK REVIEW: Always and Forever, Lara Jean

Recently I finished a great book called Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han.

TitleAlways and Forever, Lara Jean
AuthorJenny Han
Genre: Realistic Fiction, Romance
Page Length: 274 pages
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Always and Forever Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3 ...
This is the third book of a three-book series by Jenny Han. The first two books are To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You. Both of the first two books have been made into Netflix Original movies and can be watched on Netflix. This book also has been made into a movie, but it won't be released until later this year, according to some sources. You've probably heard of the first two movies because the second one was just released recently. They both have great actors and great soundtracks. I haven't read the first two books yet, but I have watched the first movie.

Always and Forever, Lara Jean is the story of Lara Jean's acceptance that's she's going to leave the house for college. Everything seems to move so fast, and Lara Jean wants everything to stay the same. Her relationship with her boyfriend Peter Kavinsky is great, and her sister Kitty is really nice. Her dad and his girlfriend become engaged to be married, and that's exciting too. What will happen when Lara Jean realizes the future isn't what she's planned out?

I really enjoyed this book, and I think you will too! I'm going to read the first two books as well, but they're still on hold from the library. I'll let you know when I read them. Hope you enjoyed this post! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!