My Summer Book Club (THE SELECTION SERIES)

Book Review: The Selection Series РThe Communiqu̩

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to say that this summer, me and (some of) my friends are having a book club! The book series we will be reading is The Selection by Kiera Cass. Feel free to read along; we will be reading all of the books and the additional novellas, which can be found individually or in the book Happily Ever After. Here's the link to the Wikipedia page, and here's the list of everything we're going to be reading together.

The Selection 
The Prince (novella)
The Elite 
The Guard (novella)
The One
The Queen (novella)
The Heir
The Favorite (novella)
The Crown

Each week, we meet with discussions and questions about the books and novellas. Questions will be posted by book and chapter both here and on my friend's book blog. Make sure not to read the questions ahead of what you have read, because they may contain spoilers.

I guess this brings me to talk about BestOfBooks, a book blog that my friend created and writes for! This is an amazing book blog with so much information and different useful sections to help you decide what you want to read next. You can find lots of information about this book club, and find information about other books you have read or may want to read next. Basically, it's my book blog, but with many more sections and higher quality writing. Also, a beautiful blue background.


Click this link to check out BestOfBooks! I'm sure you'll love it. And I hope you have fun with us on our journey of reading the Selection Series!

Comments