Fall Reading Log (Updated 11/12)

 Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Back in April and May, I did a reading log for the start of quarantine. I was definitely consuming so many more books than I usually did, reading entire novels in days, just book after book after book. It was really fun to do that reading log actually, and looking back on how many books I read and which books I read. I decided to do it again after remembering how cool it was! I'll be updating this periodically or after I read a book. I definitely have less time to read books now and I read a lot less, so it won't be updated as much, but it's still fun. I'll be including books I've read starting earlier this month or whatever I remember. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it!


Title // Date finished // Recommend?

Normal People // 9.28 // Maybe

Cleopatra in Space (6 book series) // 11.08 // Yes!

Shark's Fin and Sichuan Pepper // 10.15 // Yes!

Such A Fun Age // 10.16 // Yes!

Too Much and Never Enough // 11.3 // Yes!

The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes // 11.11 // Yes! (Especially if you like the Hunger Games.) 

Big Little Lies // 11.24 // Yes!

The Benefits of Being an Octopus // 12.6 // Sure

Comments