Spring 2022 Reading Log! (UPDATED 5/8)

 YES!!! It's finally spring again! In honor of my favorite season, and OFFICIALLY TWO YEARS since I started this series on my blog.... I present to you... MY 2022 SPRING READING LOG! We've come a long way from the original pandemic log that I created back in 2020. I'd love to get some stats on all the books I've read these past two years, but for now: I hope you enjoy, find something new, or rediscover an old favorite as we go through some wonderful reading this season! 


Title // Author // Date Finished // Notes

The Hunger Games (reread) // Suzanne Collins // 3.21 // Always a classic.

A Raisin in the Sun // Lorraine Hansberry // 3.23 // An insightful and interesting play!

Confessions // Kanae Minato // 3.25 // Unlike anything else I've read! Highly recommend.

My Body // Emily Ratajkowski // 3.31 // Really powerful and well written!

The Heart Principle // Helen Hoang // 3.31 // Super enjoyable and a GREAT story :D 

Real American // Julie Lythcott-Haims // 4.25 // Excellent prose and exploration of race

The King is Always Above the People // Daniel Alarcón // 4.27 // Fascinating read

The Love Hypothesis // Ali Hazelwood // 5.8 // Loved this for the tropes and the characters!

Comments