Books I like

Here are some books I like and stuff about them:

The Penderwicks: This is a book about 4 sisters and their summer vacation. If you like it, it is in a series and I am currently reading the second book; can't tell if it's good or bad yet! The first book is great. The author is Jeanne Birdsall. Recommended to me by Audrey Berry.

The Name of This Book Is Secret: This is an AWESOME book!!! One of my favorites. It is a mix of adventure and humor. I've read the whole series (The Secret Series) and love it!!! The series has a followup series with the books Bad Magic and Bad Something Else (not real name) but I don't like the "bad" series as much. I saw someone reading it so I read it so nobody really recommended it to me, but I recommend it to you!!!

More next time!!!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!