Good Reads

Hi guys! Welcome back! Sorry for the inactivity, but I've been on Scratch and Hangouts more. This will be a shorter post than regular, but it'll still have a lot of books!

The Big Dark by Rodman Philbrick: A very good book; it's pretty intense. 5 stars! Genre: Science Fiction.

Marty Pants #1 by Mark Parisi: This is a hilarious book, but I feel like Marty's IQ must be the same as the IQ of a rock! (lol) It's a great book tho.  4 stars! Genre: Realistic Fiction/ Science Fiction.

The IT Girl #2 ~Team Awkward by Katie Birchall: This is also super funny, and my friend recommended it for me. I haven't read the first one yet, but I know it includes someone setting someone else on fire! 5 stars! Genre: Realistic Fiction.


That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!