Quarantine Reading Log (UPDATED 5.25)

Hey everyone, welcome back to my book blog! This is a list of every book I've read during self-isolation due to COVID-19. I'll be updating frequently. Enjoy! 


Book Title // Date finished // Do I recommend?

Life As We Knew It // 3.15 // 
The War I Finally Won // 3.16 // 
Crazy Rich Asians // 3.17 // 
China Rich Girlfriend // 3.19 // 
Rich People Problems // 3.21 // 
1984 // 3.27 // 
Always and Forever, Lara Jean // 3.28 // ✔
The Moment of Lift // 3.31 // ✔
The Gift of Forgiveness // 4.1 // ✘
Factfulness // 4.15 // ✔
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet // 4.23 // ✔
To All The Boys I've Loved Before // 5.3 // ✔
The Power of Moments // 5.9 // ✔
The Mamba Mentality // 5.10 // -
Maybe You Should Talk To Someone // 5.12 // ✔
Educated // 5.16 // ✔
Tweet Cute // 5.18 // ✔
P.S. I Still Love You // 5.24 // ✔
Someone To Love // 5.25 // ✔

Feel free to ask me questions about any of this. If you want me to write a review for any of these that I haven't yet, just let me know and I probably will! Finally, if you want more content about COVID-19, check out this page on my other blog, Love, Emily. It has lots of entertainment ideas for you if you're bored in quarantine. See you next time!

Comments