5 Books To Read If You're Bored

Hey everyone! I haven't made a post in a while, so today I thought I'd list a few book suggestions and give a short summary of why they're good without making full posts about any of them. I hope these suggestions help you in deciding what books to read next!

1. The War That Saved My Life
  • Heartbreaking but beautiful
  • Very inspiring
  • Has a sequel

2. Tweet Cute
  • Adorable and modern 
  • Fun casual read!

3. Crazy Rich Asians (series)
  • Amazing and intricate! 
  • Three whole books with multiple "parts" and plot twists within each. 
  • Money!!!

4. Becoming
  • Inspiring, to the point of bringing tears to your eyes
  • Great stories from former First Lady (childhood, schooling, campaign, time in White House.) 
  • Really an awesome read!

5. Hunger Games (series) 
  • Classic, must-read 
  • Amazing, dystopian, labyrinthine storyline
  • Three books! 
  • Great story
  • SO enjoyable to read

Thanks for reading! Hope one of these sparks your interest. While I haven't been posting many new posts, I've been updating my quarantine reading log a few times a week, so it's probably different than the last time you saw it! If you would like me to make a full book review post on any of the books listed above, just let me know in the comments, or in another way. You can contact me in the comments of my other blog, Love, Emily or email me! See you next time!

Comments

  1. Another great post! Super excited to check these out and do something to relieve the boredom! Thanks for these great recommendations! Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!