Winter Reading Log (Updated 2/24)

 Hi guys, back with another reading log! See my previous ones for fall and spring here. Hope you enjoy it and let me know if any of these interest you enough for me to write a review, recommendation, or short summary. I've been busier recently but hopefully, I'll have some time to write a post or two.

book title // author // date finished // recommendation

Winter (reread) // Marissa Meyer // 12.16 // yes!! this whole series

Scarlet (reread) // Marissa Meyer // 12.21 // yes

Fairest (reread) // Marissa Meyer // 12.21 // yes 

Little Fires Everywhere // Celeste Ng // 12.25 // YES it's so good (review coming soon)

The Translator // Leila Aboulela // 12.29 // maybe

Attachments // Rainbow Rowell // 12.30 // yes, it's a very cute romance

Thrawn // Timothy Zahn // 1.4 // yes!! so good

Thrawn: Alliances // Timothy Zahn // 1.18 // it's not as good as the first one but yes if you like SW

Thrawn: Treason // Timothy Zahn // 1.22 // yup, if you like thrawn

Winter in Paradise // Elin Hilderbrand // 1.24 // yesss I'm hooked and i need to read the next book NOW

Cress (reread) // Marissa Meyer // 1.24 // of course 

What Happens In Paradise // Elin Hilderbrand // 1.29 // yup, excited for book 3

Everything I Never Told You // Celeste Ng // 1.30 // YES I cried so much

Party of Two // Jasmine Guillory // 2.5 // ehh not really

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters // Rick Riordan // 2.10 // really really good

I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter // Erika Sánchez // 2.12 // yes I also cried a lot

Troubles In Paradise // Elin Hilderbrand // 2.13 // pretty good ending to the series :)

Da Vinci Code // Dan Brown // 2.21 // yes but i like the movie more haha

Love Lettering // Kate Clayborn // 2.23 // yes pretty good

Oona Out of Order // Margarita Montimore // 2.24 // omg!! yes, but i want more

Comments